No Rain No Flowers

19:10

Recently, one of my favourite YouTubers 'Fabulous Hannah' (FabHan) released some merchandise (including a T-Shirt, a sweater, a notebook and a poster), all featuring the quote "No Rain, No Flowers". I knew immediately when Han released the range using this quote, I wanted to buy a piece of clothing and wear it every day for the rest of my life. The quote is so lovely, reflecting the idea that bad things will bring out the good things; you have to go through the bad times to appreciate the good times.


During the bad times, you have to remember that the good times will follow. Things change. You will never be constantly stuck in a bad moment. I'm the type of person to believe that some things happen for a reason, I try and remind myself of this when I spill something or trip over, but in those cases, I don't feel like there's anything inspirational I can take from those moments.


So the sweater I ordered, features the stitched words 'No Rain No Flowers' within an embroidered daisy chain; the design is well and truly adorable. I really like the idea of someone who maybe isn't having the best day to read the quote on my sweater and be a little more positive.

This week has honestly been one of the worst weeks of my life for multiple personal reasons, including my iPhone randomly breaking, therefore losing some photos which I didn't get to save (I tend to save my photos every month into a private FaceBook photo album), resulting in buying a new phone, and stressful deadlines.

Unfortunately (my bad luck continuing), my sweater hasn't yet arrived despite the 3-5 day delivery estimate, but of course that's just my luck this week... The sweater is on it's way so I hope to receive it either tomorrow or Monday. Wish me luck please... I will be uploading a photo of my sweater when it comes on my Instagram (www.instagram.com/missleshajade) if you're interested.

Sorry this blog post was a little short today, I honestly haven't been feeling great mentally recently and I just want this week to be over. Bring on the flowers please. I am tired of rain for these last 6 days.

Thank you for reading! If you wish to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! (Every Saturday Evening - between 6pm-9pm UK Time) 

Love Alesha xo


& Follow Me On Bloglovin'  (Click the button in the top left corner!) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe